Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where does time go?

I haven't written in a while. Nothing exciting has happened. Each day seems to echo the last. So rather than bore everyone I am being quiet. I then looked here and thought so many days have slipped by and yet none of them are news worthy really. My world is small. However my family has kept me busy.

Miss now 18 had a party for her birthday. It was themed on Harry Potter. Everyone had a great time. But organising everything was huge. Miss 18 has high expectations and worked hard for this effort. I loved seeing the now young adults in their costumes. Many wore parts of their old school uniforms and some costumes showed huge amounts of efforts and creativity. My favourite was a walking, talking sorting hat.

We are also headed for school musical and the next two weeks are going to drive me nuts.

So I guess life isn't as dull as I perceive it.

Hopefully everyone is managing a few smiles and laughs every day.

No comments: