Monday, June 17, 2013

Another two weeks have flown

Right now I am feeling bored and beyond frustrated.  


For example my sixteen year old leads us a merry dance.  Recently she was given a diagnosis of oppositional defiant and I do not dispute this.  I want to photograph my finished blanket.  There begins the latest fun.  I can find a flat camera but no charger.  May2012, while we were on a three day cruise, my camera battery disappeared.  It seemed an impossibility considering we were living in a cabin at the time.  Eventually I bought a new camera.  So now I can find the old camera and not the new one.  A few days ago I found the old camera charger minus the electric cord in my daughter's rubbish.  Iam sure she has the other stuff and is lying about it.  But I cannot find it.

So my dears no photo of my finished blanket or my new work until I put everything together again or play funny games with this lap top.

Aside from the whine listed above life has been busy but uninteresting.  Miss 16 is no enrolled in a TAFE college for next semester.  Dad's dementia is increasing and I really have to go clean a lot of canola oil off the kitchen floor!

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Hope things get better soon

Suze said...


Thank you. The cold hard reality is that dad will not get better. I can cope with his stuff. Oh well it is only stuff. Just stuff.